Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok well the WEEK is coming to a CLOSE Freebie LOL


HI there
I want to thank everyone who has dropped by my new blog this week. WOW I just can not believe all the love and support to do what I love. Just one thing is that I apologize for being so scrambled in my FREEBIES. I mean they are a mess all over the place. I promise to start bringing more order to my blogs and maybe next week learn something new to share.. Please come back ofter I so enjoy reading peoples comments. It really blesses me. Here is a pretty in pink freebie. ENJOY and remember

Inspire someone to Greatness today!
Kristin

6 comments:

Just Me..Patty said...

I was needing some Christian symbols.Thanks so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

M u s s said...

Thanks a lot!
{{{hugs}}}

Stacy said...

Those are great, thank you!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

Thanks so much for sharing

ExoticMommie said...

Thanks for the freebies, I was looking for some stuff to use for my church and this is great. Thanks again.