Sunday, October 26, 2008

GOOD Sunday Morning. New CU Designer Use Freebie


Good Sunday Morning. This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! ... Hope everyone is having a wonderful Day. I am going to start to clean up my computer for the new year. Here are some sill little designs I was doodling around with. I hope you enjoy them. Do not be deceived these are very LARGE lol.. They look tiny on the preview..


Let's see well my husbands business is doing fantastic in spite of the economy. We still have a long long ways to go to regroup from our financial disaster of the past 4 years but God is good and I know that HE is a Fortress and Strong tower for those who love Him and serve Him.. We have a small commercial lighting business but the great thing is that we work with the local energy company and right now they offer incentive programs to small business in the area who convert their old lighting to energy efficient lighting. WE make money for helping companies go green. Right now I need to set up a website. I am being pokey. First taxes and IRS forms need to all be filed this week for quarterly so that is my priority. I am working on a new Christmas kit I can not wait to show you. It is adorable.. T0day I am overcoming my foot infection so I am still resting and going to just watch God T.V. today. It is a station that broadcasts around the world. WONDERFUL beautiful people who founded this station..


Have a super day. Please leave some love.


INSPIRE... Complete Joy today!!





xoxox


Kristin

13 comments:

Craftymumz Creations said...

I've added you in my fans of list on my blog! I love your creations/CU itesm, etc... Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Thank You so much. I know I will get alot of use out of these.
Chris

clc said...

Fantastic templates! Thanks for sharing!

Janine said...

Your templates are wonderful. I am so happy to have discovered your site. Thank you, thank you.

Shelli said...

Way tooooo cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Muriel's Scrapbits said...

Hello :) I have an award for you on my blog!

Unknown said...

The Lord IS so good, isn't He!? Loved your praise-filled post :)

Thank you so much for sharing these high-quality, wonderful graphics! Please don't stop! LOL

Three Bright Lights Designs said...

These doodles are WONDERFUL! I love the tree especially. Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Kristin, I need to verify something about one of the elements but can't find a contact email for you. Please would you email me at dccmscan @ gmail.com (no spaces)
Thanks!

Lauralee said...

These are awsome! Thanks for your generosity!
Will feature on CU Freebie Only Blog today!

Copyright Notice: All works on this site are © Of the Designers. Follow the TOU for the Designers found on their sites. All Good Things!
Lauralee

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Thank you so much! I'm sorry I can't leave a message on 4shared as I'm having technical difficulties since their upgrades.

Deanna said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE this reindeer!

Thanks for the share